Tuesday, December 29, 2009

One for the books....

All right people. It was a white Christmas in Texas. Yup. I just typed that sentence and it's true. Oh- your don't believe me? Ok- fine- here- proof!

That's Gage throwing a snowball at me. Would've been cute had Dad caught this moment with both of us in the act, but he was doing this:


Apparently he's recovering from staying up until 2:30 on Christmas Eve helping Santa create this:
 
That would be our dining room transformed into a preschool room for our sweet little man! :) More pictures and details to come about the creation of this preschool wonderland and the incredible adventures that await us here. (Not to mention a few samples of the artwork that my little van Gogh will soon create at the little white table.....)
This Christmas was one of the best I've had in a very long time!  I saw almost all of my family, got some great smiles and hugs in return for "just what Gage wished for!" and actually got to bake and cook a little! :)
I am beyond thankful for this beautiful blessing called family that God has given to me! 
Even more thankful for the blessing of his Son and the gift of LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FallBkgrd

Followers

Contributors