Wednesday, January 6, 2010

...Because God made me that way...

So I totally love Gage's new favorite saying.  You can ask him pretty much anything and the answer is "Because God made me/it that way!" A few weeks ago he asked my mom why she had brown eyes.  Anytime he asks me that I can just tell him "Because Grandmommie has brown eyes and God wanted me to have eyes like Grandmommie's."  Well- both my mom's parents had blue eyes, so she can't really say that. She was sort of stumped so Gage answered for her "Oh, I know. It's because God made you that way."  Hehehe..... I LOVE that!

Monday my mom stayed with Gage and he was playing games and he's really very fast at them. She asked "Wow, Gage, how did you get so fast at those games??" his answer "God made me that way." :)

Now, here's the kicker....  Yesterday he pooped.  He asks "Why is poop so stinky? Because God made it that way?"  UMMMMMMMM........ sure, baby.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FallBkgrd

Followers

Contributors