Friday, November 13, 2009

How much does it cost....?

So when Gage was about 2, anytime he would ask me for something I would tell him "Sure, but it's going to cost you....." He'd ask "How much?" and I would tell him "One Kiss." Unless it was something spectacularly difficult, then it might cost one kiss AND one hug. :)  As he got older, all I would have to say was "Ok, but it's going to cost..." and he'd say "ONE KISS!" and give me a kiss.

Sunday night we all went to the grocery store together (a rare occurance...) and as we were standing in line I asked Gage how much he thought our entire basket full of groceries would cost, expecting him to say "A dollar" or something toddlerish like that. You've guessed it already, I'm sure. He answers, quite nonchalantly, "One Kiss." and kisses my cheek. HAHAHA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FallBkgrd

Followers

Contributors