Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ohhhhhh Orcas and Poop....

Gage has been in sort of a cry-baby mood. His allergies are bad and he just doesn't feel quite right. Well, I had told him to stop splashing or he was going to get out of the tub. One giant splash later, I've unplugged the tub and he's VERY upset! Kicking, screaming, red in the face tantrum upset. Daddy gets him out of the tub and wraps him up. Luckily for Gage, he has the most patient, loving, understanding Daddy God ever made.  William gets the tantrum under control (quite impressively) and starts talking to him about WHY he had to get out. Here's the conversation:
William: "Baby, do you know why you had to get out of the tub?"
Gage: "I WANT my bath, Daddy!!!"
William: "I know. I'm sorry. But why did we have to get out? Remember Mama asked you to stop doing something?"
Gage: "Splashing. :( "
William: "Right, Baby. You were splashing after Mama said to stop. It could mess up the house if you splash too much."
Gage: "But Daddy, *chin quiver, heart-broken sobs* I was just trying to splash to scare the Orcas away!*sob sob sob*"

AWWWW! He was trying to scare the orcas away in his bath.  I don't know what the bigger bummer is, that he had to abandon the bath or that the orcas were chasing him in the tub. :)



Be warned. If you are queasy about poop, don't read this part. :) But it's funny.

Gage has gone back to the pooping every 3 days thing. *sigh* And tonight was poop night. He finally poops and William turns the fan on. Gage gets mad because he hates noisy stuff (ironic, I think....). He says "Daddy, I can't hear when you do that!! Turn it off!"
William says "No Baby, this will get the stink away."
Gage "BUT DADDY I NEEEEEED THE STINK!"
Nice.
Ok- so he poops and then he just pushes forever.  Well, he's pushing and toots. He gets an excited surprised look and looks in the potty and says "Nope. Nothing."  HAHAHA! He thought he'd pooped and it was just a toot. hahahaha! "Mama, dat was just a toot. Nothing else."

No comments:

Post a Comment

FallBkgrd

Followers

Contributors