Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Normal?! Seriously?

Lately Gage has gotten really bad about arguing, growling, yelling, snatching, being ugly and doing this horrible fake cry any time we get onto him. He's spent lots of quality time with timeout and most of the time that helps.  It's been a lot worse since he started school, mostly because he sees all the other kids do it at school and then wants to try it out at home. Nice.  It's driving me nuts. Today I asked his teachers if they've notice him being, for lack of a better word, a turd in general. They said that he's no worse than the other kids and, in fact, he will be the first to give a toy back after snatching it away and even apologize without being told to. Well- I guess that's good.  I miss him all day long and then when we get home he's such a little stinker that I get frustrated with him. I just want to be with him and not be frustrated with how he's acting. *sigh*  I guess we just keep it up with Timeout and pray that he gets over this phase soon. I might ship him to Timbuktu if he doesn't quit soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FallBkgrd

Followers

Contributors